What to Expect
It can be intimidating walking into a new church and we want to make it as comfortable as possible for you.
Hopefully, this can help answer some of your questions.
Where are you located?
- 33 Mt Zion Road, Oxford, GA 30054
What should I wear?
- As you enter our church you may notice that some people dress up while others dress casual. You won't be looked at differently either way. We are more concerned about you as a person than what you wear.
What about my kids?
- We currently do not have a nursery class or kid's worship. They will be welcomed in the main worship service.
What is your worship style?
- The Morning Worship service features a mixture of choruses and hymns that are deep in meaning, easy to understand, and conducive to worship. We invite prayer requests and pray together as a church body. We enjoy special music sung and played by members of our congregation. There will also be a sermon that is Biblically-based and applicable to our daily lives.
Will I be expected to give in the offering?
- You are our guest. We care more about you RECEIVING encouragement than feeling pressured to GIVE. The offering is an opportunity to give back a portion of what God has given us to help the mission of the church move forward.
Where do I park?
- Our parking lot is easily accessed from the Mt. Zion Road entrance.
When are service times?
- Sunday 10:30 am - Morning Worship
- Sunday 6:00 pm - Sunday School
- Wednesday 7:00 pm - Bible Study